- A regular massage for the baby is very helpful for the overall development and growth.
- It strengthens the bones and muscles and helps the skin glow and be softer.
- It also enhances the immunity for the baby and helps baby get a sound sleep.
- It helps in weight gain, instill sound sleep & relieves, colic, gas and constipation.
- The technique follows Ayurvedic principles and has been validated by pediatricians as well.
>Access to Curated Content & Blogs
>24/7 Guidance and Support via messages
>Membership of Mom’s Community