Popular Lab Tests!
Our Pathology Partners
What is a Pathology Test?
Pathology tests are the group of tests that would help in determining the cause of diseases by monitoring samples. From blood test, lipid profile test to biopsy, it involves wide range of testing methods to know the disease or condition that you are suffering from. It throws open the doors for the medical fraternity to a thorough picture of your body system, development, and progress of a disease and further assists in treating the diseases. Pathology tests online or blood test online option has made it easier enough for people to get the test done without having to navigate their way into a hospital as it puts you in touch with qualified executive who comes to conduct pathology tests at home. You can also add in your details and select the option as near pathology laboratory in case home pick up is not available. Common pathology tests are liver function tests, iron study, full body checkups with a thorough examination of blood, urine analysis and thyroid profile.
Newmi Offers list of pathology tests
As we have mentioned about an array of pathology tests, let’s plumb the depth of individual category and the list of tests within them.
- Pathology test list for pregnancy: Trimester-wise pathology test for pregnancy that is starting from blood test to confirm pregnancy, Antenatal basic profile tests, blood test for pregnancy to determine haemoglobin, HIV, HBSAG etc. While blood test in pregnancy is a common method to know plenty of parameters, pathology tests for pregnancy extends its arm and enlists urine test for pregnancy, Newmi triple marker test, genetic screening, maternity serum screen test etc.
- Pathological test list for general health: List of tests like CBC, Haemogram screening, full body screening to determine allergies, vitamin D, liver and kidney profile, thyroid profile, total cholesterol tests come under general health pathology test.
- Pathology test for genetic and DNA: Connexin mutation tests to rule out the potential of skin disease and hearing complications endangering your life could be tested via genetic screening. FMR gene 1 is important for smooth functioning of brain and its development.
- Fragile X FMR 1 Mutation screen is another test that is done by testing your DNA. If you are doing blood test online booking then you will be routed to the list of pathology tests. You can opt for FMR 1 gene screening if your child is having symptoms like developmental delays or having trouble learning a skill.
Similarly, Newmi pathology tests has additional features like fertility tests for female and male, embryo test and new-born screenings, cancer related marker tests, and test to evaluate PCOD in women like insulin fasting, Hba1c etc.
Newmi Unique Features of Pathology Test
- Specialized health packages for diabetes and covid19 screening
- Prenatal care test like Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT)Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) which is a screening to determine the complications of genetic disorders or chromosomal disorders like down syndrome, trisomy 18 etc.
- Cost-effective and accurate pathology tests from accredited pathology labs
- Trained expert staff connect who reaches out as soon as you upload the prescription
- Assured call back for pathology tests once you provide the details in the required data fields